The Thomas-Fenner-Woods Agency will provide protection for your project while under construction.
Basic Coverages Provided
- General Liability with $1,000,000 Limit Per Occurrence and $2,000,000 Aggregate Limit. Individualized Policy issued in the name of the developer and project entities.
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability Coverage of $1,000,000. Combined Single Limit. Individualized policy issued in the name of the developer and project entities.
- Office Contents $10,000 Limit – this can be increased to fit your needs.
- Crime (Employee Dishonesty) Coverage with a Limit of $25,000.
- Builder’s Risk Coverage (Special form of coverage dealing with the unique loss exposures of property under construction). Developer and project entity will be added to the Epcon Communities Franchising, Inc. Master Builder’s Risk Policy.
|$30,000,000||All Covered Property In Any One Occurrence|
|100,000||Covered Property in Transit|
|100,000||Covered Property at Unscheduled Storage Locations|
$5,000 Per Occurrence
Coverage is extended to include:
Contents of Trailers
Theft of Building Materials
Coverage can be extended to include (as needed):
Monthly Reporting Applicable to Builder’s Risk:
Construction starts reported monthly
Form will be provided by Thomas-Fenner-Woods to you on a monthly basis – your choice of delivery regular mail, fax or e-mail
Premium is developed in accordance with the Builder’s Risk Report submitted
Values based on each building’s cost 100% Replacement Cost.
(Profit and Overhead can be built in)
Optional Coverages Available for Additional Premium on Builder’s Risk:
Soft Cost Coverage – Time element coverage for property under construction. Covers income loss or specified additional expenses resulting from delay in project completion when the delay is caused by damage to the project from an insured peril. (Limits available: $100,000 or $500,000.) $5,000. Deductible applies
Flood Coverage – $500,000 Limit with $10,000 Deductible.
Earthquake Coverage – $500,000 Limit with $10,000 Deductible (Mine subsidence included).
Flood Coverage – $1,000,000. Limit with $25,000. Deductible
Earthquake Coverage – $1,000,000 Limit with $25,000 Deductible (Mine Subsidence included).
Note: Flood and Earthquake coverage subject to prior underwriting approval by the insurance company.
Builder’s Risk coverage can only be written for a franchise if TFW also writes the General Liability Coverage
Other pages to consider:
Epcon Franchisee Access
Additional Coverages for Epcon Communities Franchisees to Consider
Liability Issues to Consider
Outline of Steps to Secure the Proper Insurance Coverage