Skip to main content
Personal Perspective


By January 3, 2014No Comments

If you’ve just bought a recreational vehicle. and can’t wait to get on the road. will Auto insurance protect your pride and joy?

That depends. You might want to get an endorsement to your Auto policy that would provide coverage. However, since your R. means so much more to you than just transportation, it’s best to get specialized insurance that a typical Auto policy won’t cover. Recreational Vehicle insurance combines Auto, Homeowners, Renters, and Travel coverages into a single policy that will also insure generators, water pumps and refrigerators – items that standard Auto or Homeowners policies would not cover.

The amount of coverage will depend on the value of the RV and its contents, as well as your driving record.

Before you hit the open road, give us a call our office for a comprehensive policy on your vehicle so that you can get behind the wheel with peace of mind.

Happy trails!